Are you thinking of including marketing tools for small business? Remember that the most important factor for the growth of your business is your customers.
So you need to know as many free and paid tools that will help you monitor the effectiveness of your marketing strategies or modify some processes.
These tools will help you ease heavy lifting. And it is that, those expensive expenses to employ marketing strategies were in yesterday. With the ones that we mention throughout this article, you can start your strategies and evaluate the results.
Only then can you have customers committed to your brand and retain customers in the long term.
Marketing tools for small business that will become your best ally
SEMrush is a one of the best marketing tools for small business The creators of this payment tool have taken on the task of making this essential tool.
- Targeted Keyword Search: There are some keyword tools that are being used in the market. SEMrsuh goes one step further and offers you specific keywords from a specific country or region.
- Complete analysis of your domain: Evaluate the two spectra, how your domain is evolving with paid advertising and with organic traffic.
- Analytics: You can get reports and metrics from your social networks, competitor domains, among others.
- Monitoring of SEO strategies: You can evaluate the impact that the use of some strategies has had on your competitors. Also what keywords you can use in relation to Google ads.
This CRM tool is what many entrepreneurs call “the miracle” and it is that without it many marketing strategies would not have the efficiency and impact that is needed. This multifunctional tool performs tasks such as:
- Data capture: How many times a user opens the email, duration of a call, notes, reminders.
- Segmentation of business stages: Not all products offered by a company require the same purchasing process. This is why the HubSpot tool allows you to customize your sales plan.
- All tasks in one: You don’t have to open a thousand tabs to see the progress of your strategies, this software is all in one. You can blog, do SEO, observe the landing pages, email, analytics among others.
- Mobile compatibility: Sales strategies improve if you have a CRM compatible with Smartphones.
And these are just some of the actions you can take through HubSpot. If they are your first steps in a marketing strategy, the multifunctionality of the tool will make you feel much more efficient in the tasks you are executing.
3. Google analytics
If what you want is to have a detailed and personalized report about the traffic on your website and social networks, Google analytics is undoubtedly part of the team of marketing tools for small business.
How does it work? Basically, Google Analytics is in charge of collecting all the information about the behavior of your users:
- The browsers your users use.
- Visiting time.
- Actions it performs.
- And many more.
This tool has a mechanism in which it operates: It extracts all the information, processes the data to finally give the report.
4. Google Trends
This tool is responsible for showing the terms that are most searched for by users and the trends on this topic. The variability between the patterns will depend on the geographic area.
And not only this, but you can also evaluate how much impact a keyword has had at different times of the year. For example, if you have an online clothing store in Los Angeles you can evaluate a long tail search “clothing stores in Los Angeles ” has had more or less evolution in some months of the year.
This allows entrepreneurs to take objective actions regarding their own users’ searches. In this way, it is more convenient to know in which months of the year it is more prudent to take out a new collection of clothes.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a strategy in mind, Google Trends is also the best ally for those who want to start implementing their marketing strategies.
Social networks are a potential sales channel. Our target audience is found in the different social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.Although it seems that we are talking about a single person, there are millions and to reach each of their minds we need help.
Hootsuite has a guide board where you can perform the following actions:
- Plan publications: You can establish a plan of hours in which you need your post to appear on the different social networks to create engagement. This way you don’t forget to post at the right times or skip other tasks.
- Evaluation of potential customers: In addition to your critical eye, this tool helps you get customers who will be willing to purchase your product or service.
- Automatic interactions: One of the ways to create reach and visibility is by replying to user messages. Sometimes so many tasks to execute can cause you to skip this step, which leaves a big gap in your strategy. Hootsuite allows you to schedule automated messages to stay in touch with your potential customers.
For the traffic of a website to grow organically, it is important to evaluate what are the topics that are trending among users and how they adapt to your business model.
It is a marketing tool for small business that assesses the needs of the market. So you can investigate the following in it:
- Trending content in digital media.
- Analysis of results in the texts already published. This way you will be able to know if the content line is going the way you want and what aspects you should modify.
- You will be able to observe in your domain which users share and link your content as a reference.
- Understand the actions carried out by the competition.
7. Crazy Egg
Want an even more critical tool? This is another one that you can use to measure what content your audience liked and what content you definitely don’t have to repeat.
Some of the features you can experience with Crazy Egg are as follows:
- Heat maps: Which parts of your website are being ignored, which ones are causing the most interactions,
- Number of clicks executed.
- Recording log of user sessions.
All these actions will help you measure how much time does your user spends on the web? What exactly are they looking at? By improving this strategy you are helping the SEO growth of your website.
8. Google Keyword Planner
The word planner tool on Google allows you to research what keywords your audience is searching for and how you can get these users to reach you.
At first glance, it seems that the tool will not work if you do not add a Google AdWords campaign to it. The truth is that you can register for free to do this keyword research.
Here the fundamental are two actions:
- Research on a keyword and its volume.
- Research a keyword search based on a Google AdWords campaign
Of course, you must take into account that the data provided on the volume of searches will be evidenced in a graph and not with exact numbers.
9. Also Asked
We know the importance of questions related to the bottom of the page in Google because they are those contents to which users have not been given specific answers. Also asked is responsible for branching a series of frequently asked questions based on a specific search.
If, for example, you want to start talking about content marketing, you will get all the related questions that users are asking based on that topic. You just need to set the region and language to be even more specific.
This tool focuses on analyzing the customer’s experience and their behavior on your website.
Within it the following actions are immersed:
- You can evaluate the behavior of your users through the interactions that visitors have towards your website.
- Heat maps. You will be able to evaluate the areas in which this user spends more time and promote this product or service.
- It mentions exactly where your users leave the sales conversion funnel.
- It tells you how your users interact with the sales form so you can improve errors.
- Recordings of registration of user movements on your website.